Eagle Nest residents elect three new Board members

Three new ENPOA board members were elected this month during the board's regular meeting at the clubhouse. They are Jason Herche, Mike Lathrop and Billie Sagers. All three begin their terms in July, at the board's next meeting on July 20. Their contact info will be updated at that time.

They replace outgoing President Harry Riebe, who served on the board for the past four years; director Dave Skinner, who served for the past six years; and director Sandra Kuhn, who served for the past four years. We thank Harry, Dave and Sandra for their time, expertise and commitment to the neighborhood.

Don Rosen, who served as vice president under Harry, was nominated and elected to succeed him as president.

Three positions will be up for election in June 2012. All residents in good standing are welcome and encouraged to run.

Following are quick bios provided by the new board members:

JASON HERCHE: I live on White Dove Drive and have been an Eagle Nest resident since 2005. I went to Purdue University and received a degree in Electrical Engineering and am currently employed at Roche Diagnostics in the Diabetes Care Division. I live with my wife Lindsey and am the proud, new father of 2 month old Olivia. My interests include golf, biking, spending time with my family and walking our family lab, Marti. My goal as a ENPOA board member is to encourage and enable neighbors in Eagle Nest to connect There are three main areas I would focus on in order to implant that connection. with each other.
• Eagle Nest Blog – Have announcements, (births, graduations, etc.), Classifieds and advertisements. These areas help people get to know each other.
• Community Involvement in Indianapolis Area – Like Charity participation as a neighborhood (i.e. Race for the Cure).
• Community Involvement within Eagle Nest – Neighborhood Improvements, (tree trimming), Activities, (block parties), and Fundraising, (neighborhood auction).
I would like to help create and join some neighborhood volunteer groups to help with tasks around the neighborhood such as flower planting or snow shoveling.

MIKE LATHROP: I have lived in Eagle Nest for over 6 years with my wife Becky, my daughter Katie (5) and son Matthew (2). I am a Lawrence North High School graduate and have lived within 10 miles of Eagle Nest since I was two years old. I have been employed in Municipal Building and Planning Departments since 1998. My first position was with the Department of Code Enforcement for the City of Indianapolis as a Building Inspector. While at the City of Indianapolis, I also took on the additional job responsibility as a Hearing Officer for Vacant and Abandoned Buildings for Marion County Health and Hospital. I am currently employed by the Town of Zionsville in the Planning Department with similar responsibilities as to those I held in Indianapolis. I am running for an ENPOA Board Position because I believe the Board should continue to run ENPOA’s business as fiscally and economically responsible as possible in order to help maintain property values for all homeowners and to promote a pleasant living environment.

BILLIE SAGERS: I have lived on Warbler Way in Eagle Nest for 22 years with my husband Dave, who is currently the chairman of Review & Restrictions for our neighborhood. I am retiring from LNHS at the end of this school year and am anxious to get involved with volunteer work. With my background in Real Estate, Banking and Small Claims Court administration I feel I can be an asset to the EN board. I love this area and would like to continue the work of my predecessors by making Eagle Nest the most desirable neighborhood in Castleton.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Board Update: Curb Appeal Award winners, inaugural Card Night on Oct. 10, live music Oct. 21 at Clubhouse!

Board Update, 05-22-23: Pool opening, tags in mail; annual Garage Sale; dues deadline June 1; Annual Meeting and Board Election June 15

Board update: Pool closing Labor Day, annual dog swim, Curb Appeal Awards, live music coming to Clubhouse!